Alaska - Does what it says on the box.Submitted by ridiculous at 2011-02-05 11:41:35 EST
Rating: 1.84 on 25 ratings (25 reviews) (Review this item) (V)
1. Confidence inspiring window on the plane
2. American Bald Eagles… Beautiful, majestic, giant pigeons – taken at the Dump in Kenai.
3. Winter festival in town = ice carvings in front of many businesses voted too touristy for any more than a single token photograph by yours truly.
4. Retirement community on a bluff overlooking the partially frozen Kenai river.
5. Fresh powder in my buddies back yard
6. Also in the back yard a bit deeper in the trees.
7. Same as above
8. Same as above
9. Loved the frost covered road sign
10. Random photo of trees at the beginning of a fresh snow
11. Kenai visitors center in afternoon light, the old man who runs the place is from my home town originally, it’s a small small world.
12. Random road in random part of town.
13. I like snow covered trees and undisturbed fresh snow, what?!
14. Beach (cook inlet)
15. Looking to the left from previous photo.
16. Road out too remotish beach in Nikiski
17. Railing before bluss at remotish beach in Nikiski
18. Remotish Beach at Nikiski
19. Same as above – sea ice freezes at low tide, breaks up at high tide and slowly marches giant chunks of ice up the beach.
20. Same as above
21. Panoramic of same – higher resolution photo shows offshore platforms in the distance
22. Field that a couple of snowmachine trails converge into
23. Kenai river delta.
24. Mt. Redoubt, yeah, that’s the one that exploded a little ways back, they think it’s gonna pop again soon, damned ring of fire! *fist shaking*
25. A lookout point on the way south to Homer
26. Same as above, volcane the name of which I cannot remember visible in the background
27. Another lookout point on the way to Homer, this one just outside of town.
28. Same as above, panoramic view – also my new desktop wallpaper
29. “Put away the camera and help me you fat fuck!” ~ Josh
30. “But I’m tired, you just made me carry fishing shit all the way across this frozen fucking lake you shitty smeared cock!”
31. Photos of Josh and I drilling holes unavailable as video function was utilized in lieu of photo function. Cry me a river.
32. Ice fishing FTW – Yes, my knee is steaming.
33. Panoramic of Elephant (also has more native sounding name) lake outside of Soldotna where ice fishing transpired
34. 22” Rainbow Trout = Om nom nom
35. Kegorator not required = Om nom nom
36. Sunset from random residential address in Soldotna
37. Nowhere is safe… I still refuse to buy anything but ammo from them.
38. Left to right Aurora (little bundle) Sandy & Josh
39. Aurora dancing to Disturbed – taken through a sliding glass door, the smile made the photo a keeper… No, Bubba… NO!
40. There are so many places just right off the side of the road if I were more of a tourist I would never get anywhere because of stopping constantly for photos.
41. Same as above – Sterling Highway on the was back to Anchorage
42. Same as above.
43. Same as above.
44. Same as above.
45. Same as above.
46. Same as above.
47. Same as above.
48. Frozen waterfalls on the way to Anchorage – camera not meant for highspeed shots out moving car window.
49. My worst Camwhore yet.
Ohhh Ohh Ohhhh. You know what I'm talking about... Ohh.jpg