lWhen I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.Submitted by Merlina at 2012-09-09 19:31:05 EDT
Rating: 0.47 on 22 ratings (55 reviews) (Review this item) (V)
Things that piss me off.
1. Bastardisation of the English language..People who say ‘I could of..’ or ‘I would of’.. ITS NOT ‘OF’. It actually is - I could HAVE or I would HAVE... which was shortened to I could’ve or would’ve... NOT would OF. So, so, so annoying. Please listen in English lessons at school
2. Fake crap. I went shopping with my 18 year old niece a while ago and she was wearing false eyelashes that were literally touching her eyebrows. Maybe fair enough for a night out but shopping on a Saturday afternoon? She also had dyed her perfect Filipino dark brown AMAZING hair bright red (vaguely understand playing with colour but DAMN her hair was what most girls die for). She had hair extensions. Fake nails. Fake tan. The lot. What is the hurry? Nails grow... as does hair believe it or not.. What the hell is this fake thing?
3. A new one which I believe (I could be wrong) came over from the States... ‘I ARKSED him’. You did what now? You obviously mean you asked. But no. It’s here and people are ‘arksing’ people a question. What. The. Fuck.
4. People who are consistently late for a meeting/appointment. The perfect example is The Bloke who is just generally always late for everything. Now these people often seem to think its a cute ‘quirk' about themselves... ‘Oh I’m always late *laugh*.’ To me it means that they must think that their time is more important than mine. Funny...no. Rude...yes. I can turn up on time...you try too. Jeasus.
5. Jeremy (VILE) Kyle. He shouldn’t be on UK tv and I cannot believe he managed to get on US tv. He is absolute scum who uses the pathetic to make himself look good. He is the biggest arsehole on the planet. Please, please turn him OFF.
6. Tonights closing ceremony of the Paralympics. It was like a Coldplay concert. Now, I used to like them...they had a few good tunes before they disappeared up their own arseholes (bit like U2). But they played their whole back catalogue all night. Where was other British talent? No offence to Rhiana or Jay Z (to be fair amazing tonight) but where was the British talent like Professor Green or Adele..?
life is consistantly annoying... people who stop at the top of public staircases to have a lookaround when you are behind them, pushing/shoving to be ahead at queue at airports (even though unprepared and have to hunt for boarding pass), gr grr grrrrrrrr.
Am I a wierdo?